2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V25.41
Surveillance of contraceptive pill
- Short description: Contracept pill surveill.
- ICD-9-CM V25.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V25.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V25.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V25.41: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z30.41 Encounter for surveillance of contraceptive pills
- Contraceptive pills, surveillance
- Oral contraceptive pill surveillance
- Surveillance of oral contraceptive pill done