2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V25.40
Contraceptive surveillance unspecified
- Short description: Contracept surveill NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V25.40 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V25.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V25.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V25.40: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Contraceptive method surveillance
- Contraceptive methods, previously prescribed
- Surveillance of previously prescribed contraceptive method done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z30.40 Encounter for surveillance of contraceptives, unspecified