2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V25.01
General counseling on prescription of oral contraceptives
- Short description: Prescrip-oral contracept.
- ICD-9-CM V25.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V25.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V25.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V25.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z30.011 Encounter for initial prescription of contraceptive pills
- Noncontraceptive birth control pill therapy for initial prescription done
- Noncontraceptive birth control pill, initial prescription
- Oral contraceptive for initial prescription done
- Oral contraceptive, initial prescription