2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.21
Personal history of undergoing in utero procedure during pregnancy
- Short description: Hx in utero proc in preg.
- ICD-9-CM V15.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V15.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.21: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z98.870 Personal history of in utero procedure during pregnancy