2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.21
Personal history of undergoing in utero procedure during pregnancy
- Short description: Hx in utero proc in preg.
- ICD-9-CM V15.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V15.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.21: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z98.870 Personal history of in utero procedure during pregnancy