2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.22
Personal history of undergoing in utero procedure while a fetus
- Short description: Hx in utero proc fetus.
- ICD-9-CM V15.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.22: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z98.871 Personal history of in utero procedure while a fetus
- History of undergoing in utero procedure while a fetus
- History of undergoing procedure while a fetus in the womb
- Hx of undergoing in utero procedure while a fetus