2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.90
Personal history of unspecified type of malignant neoplasm
- Short description: Hx malig neoplasm NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V10.90 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V10.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V10.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.90: 2012 2013 2014.
- Follow up exam after cancer treatment completion
- Follow up exam after completion of cancer treatment done
- H/O: carcinoma
- History of - carcinoma
- History of cancer
- History of cancer of unknown primary site
- History of cancer with unknown place of origin
- History of disseminated (widespread) cancer
- History of disseminated cancer
- History of Kaposi's sarcoma
- History of malignant mesothelioma
- History of mesothelioma (malignant tumor)
- History of squamous cell carcinoma
- History of squamous cell carcinoma (malignant tumor)
- Hx of cancer
- Hx of cancer, unknown primary site
- Hx of disseminated cancer
- Hx of kaposi sarcoma
- Hx of mesothelioma
- Hx of squamous cell carcinoma
- Personal history of malignant neoplasm NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z85.9 Personal history of malignant neoplasm, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.90
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90