2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.81
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of bone
- Short description: Hx of bone malignancy.
- ICD-9-CM V10.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V10.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.81: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.830 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of bone
- History of cancer of the bone
- History of cancer of the bone or cartilage
- History of Ewings sarcoma
- History of Ewing's sarcoma
- History of malignant ameloblastoma of mandible
- History of malignant ameloblastoma of the mandible
- History of malignant neoplasm of bone
- History of malignant neoplasm of bone or cartilage
- History of osteosarcoma
- History of osteosarcoma (malignant bone tumor)
- Hx of bone cancer
- Hx of bone or cartilage cancer
- Hx of ewings sarcoma
- Hx of malignant mandibular ameloblastoma
- Hx of osteosarcoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.81
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90