2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.84
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of eye
- Short description: Hx of eye malignancy.
- ICD-9-CM V10.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.84 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V10.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.84: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.840 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of eye
- History of cancer of eye
- History of cancer of the eye
- History of eye melanoma
- History of retinoblastoma
- History of retinoblastoma (malignant tumor)
- Hx of eye cancer
- HX of eye melanoma
- Hx of retinoblastoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.84
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90