2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.76
Non-abo incompatibility with hemolytic transfusion reaction not specified as acute or delayed
- Short description: Non-abo incomp/HTR NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 999.76 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 999.76 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 999.76.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.76: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T80.A19A Non-ABO incompatibility with hemolytic transfusion reaction, unspecified, initial encounter
- Hemolytic transfusion reaction (HTR) due to non-ABO incompatibility
- HTR from incompatibility related to minor antigens (Duffy) (Kell) (Kidd) (Lewis) (M) (N) (P) (S)
- Non-ABO incompatibility with hemolytic transfusion reaction at unspecified time after transfusion