2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.69
Other abo incompatibility reaction
- Short description: Abo incompat reactn NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 999.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 999.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 999.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.69: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T80.39XA Other ABO incompatibility reaction due to transfusion of blood or blood products, initial encounter
- Delayed serologic transfusion reaction (DSTR) from ABO incompatibility
- Other ABO incompatible blood transfusion
- Other reaction to ABO incompatibility from transfusion