2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.61
Abo incompatibility with hemolytic transfusion reaction not specified as acute or delayed
- Short description: Abo incomp/HTR NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 999.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 999.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 999.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.61: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T80.319A ABO incompatibility with hemolytic transfusion reaction, unspecified, initial encounter
- ABO incompatibility with hemolytic transfusion reaction at unspecified time after transfusion
- Hemolytic transfusion reaction (HTR) due to ABO incompatibility