2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 996.68
Infection and inflammatory reaction due to peritoneal dialysis catheter
- Short description: React-periton dialy cath.
- ICD-9-CM 996.68 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 996.68 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 996.68.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 996.68: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T85.71XA Infection and inflammatory reaction due to peritoneal dialysis catheter, initial encounter
- Infection of peritoneal dialysis catheter
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter infection
- Peritoneal dialysis-associated peritonitis
- Peritonitis due to infected dialysis catheter
- Peritonitis due to infected peritoneal dialysis catheter
- Peritonitis due to peritoneal dialysis
- Exit-site infection or inflammation