2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 996.68
Infection and inflammatory reaction due to peritoneal dialysis catheter
- Short description: React-periton dialy cath.
- ICD-9-CM 996.68 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 996.68 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 996.68.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 996.68: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Infection of peritoneal dialysis catheter
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter infection
- Peritoneal dialysis-associated peritonitis
- Peritonitis due to infected dialysis catheter
- Peritonitis due to infected peritoneal dialysis catheter
- Peritonitis due to peritoneal dialysis
- Exit-site infection or inflammation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T85.71XA Infection and inflammatory reaction due to peritoneal dialysis catheter, initial encounter