2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.16
Erythema due to burn (first degree) of thigh (any part)
- Short description: 1st deg burn thigh.
- ICD-9-CM 945.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 945.16 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 945.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.16: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T24.119A Burn of first degree of unspecified thigh, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T24.519A Corrosion of first degree of unspecified thigh, initial encounter
- Burn erythema of left thigh
- Burn erythema of right thigh
- First degree burn of left thigh
- First degree burn of right thigh
- First degree chemical burn of left thigh
- First degree chemical burn of right thigh