2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.06
Burn of unspecified degree of thigh (any part)
- Short description: Burn NOS thigh.
- ICD-9-CM 945.06 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 945.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 945.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.06: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T24.019A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified thigh, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T24.419A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified thigh, initial encounter