2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.56
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues due to burn (deep third degree) of thigh (any part) with loss of thigh
- Short description: 3 deg burn w loss-thigh.
- ICD-9-CM 945.56 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 945.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 945.56.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.56: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T24.319A Burn of third degree of unspecified thigh, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T24.719A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified thigh, initial encounter