2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.56
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues due to burn (deep third degree) of thigh (any part) with loss of thigh
- Short description: 3 deg burn w loss-thigh.
- ICD-9-CM 945.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 945.56 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 945.56.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.56: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T24.319A Burn of third degree of unspecified thigh, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T24.719A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified thigh, initial encounter