2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.1
Tricuspid atresia and stenosis congenital
- Short description: Cong tricusp atres/sten.
- ICD-9-CM 746.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 746.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 746.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 746.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Atresia, tricuspid (heart valve condition)
- Congenital atresia of tricuspid valve
- Congenital stenosis of tricuspid valve
- Congenital tricuspid atresia
- Congenital tricuspid atresia (at birth)
- Congenital tricuspid valve stenosis
- Congenital tricuspid valve stenosis (at birth)
- Stenosis (narrowing) of tricuspid valve, congenital
- Tricuspid atresia, congenital
- Tricuspid valve stenosis, congenital
- Absence of tricuspid valve
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Q22.9 Congenital malformation of tricuspid valve, unspecified