2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 734
- ICD-9-CM 734 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 734 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 734.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 734: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Acquired bilat flat foot
- Acquired bilateral flat foot
- Acquired flat foot
- Acquired L flat foot
- Acquired left flat foot
- Acquired pes planus of bilateral foot
- Acquired pes planus of left foot
- Acquired pes planus of right foot
- Acquired R flat foot
- Acquired right flat foot
- Flat foot, acquired
- Pes planus
- Pes planus (acquired)
- Talipes planus (acquired)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M21.40 Flat foot [pes planus] (acquired), unspecified foot