2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 754.61
Congenital pes planus
- ICD-9-CM 754.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 754.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 754.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 754.61: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q66.50 Congenital pes planus, unspecified foot
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q66.80 Congenital vertical talus deformity, unspecified foot
- Congenital bilat flat foot
- Congenital bilateral pes planus
- Congenital left flat foot
- Congenital left pes planus
- Congenital right flat foot
- Congenital right pes planus
- Pes planus, congen
- Pes planus, congenital (flat foot, from birth)
- pes planus (acquired) (734)
- Congenital rocker bottom flat foot
- Flat foot, congenital