2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 734
- ICD-9-CM 734 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 734 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 734.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 734: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.40 Flat foot [pes planus] (acquired), unspecified foot
- Acquired bilat flat foot
- Acquired bilateral flat foot
- Acquired flat foot
- Acquired L flat foot
- Acquired left flat foot
- Acquired pes planus of bilateral foot
- Acquired pes planus of left foot
- Acquired pes planus of right foot
- Acquired R flat foot
- Acquired right flat foot
- Flat foot, acquired
- Pes planus
- Pes planus (acquired)
- Talipes planus (acquired)