2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 715.09
Osteoarthrosis generalized involving multiple sites
- Short description: General osteoarthrosis.
- ICD-9-CM 715.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 715.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 715.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 715.09: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M15.0 Primary generalized (osteo)arthritis
- Degenerative joint disease involving multiple joints
- Generalized osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis of multiple joints
- Osteoarthritis, generalized
- Polyarticular osteoarthritis