2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 715.09
Osteoarthrosis, generalized, multiple sites
- ICD-9-CM 715.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 715.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Degenerative joint disease involving multiple joints
- Generalized osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis of multiple joints
- Osteoarthritis, generalized
- Polyarticular osteoarthritis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M15.0 Primary generalized (osteo)arthritis