2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 715.04
Osteoarthrosis generalized involving hand
- Short description: Gen osteoarthros-hand.
- ICD-9-CM 715.04 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 715.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 715.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 715.04: 2012 2013 2014.
- Bouchard's node
- Bouchards nodes w arthropathy
- Erosive osteoarthritis
- Erosive osteoarthrosis
- Generalized osteoarthritis of hand
- Generalized osteoarthritis of the hand
- Heberden's node
- Heberdens nodes w arthropathy
- Heberden's nodes with arthropathy
- Nodule on finger
- On examination - hands - Heberden's nodes
- On examination - Heberden's nodes
- Osteoarthrosis generalized hand
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M15.1 Heberden's nodes (with arthropathy)
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M15.2 Bouchard's nodes (with arthropathy)