2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 715.04
Osteoarthrosis, generalized, hand
- Short description: Gen osteoarthros-hand.
- ICD-9-CM 715.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 715.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 715.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 715.04: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M15.1 Heberden's nodes (with arthropathy)
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M15.2 Bouchard's nodes (with arthropathy)
- Bilat heberdens nodes w arthropathy
- Bilateral heberdens nodes with arthropathy
- Bouchard's node
- Bouchards nodes w arthropathy
- Bouchards nodes with arthropathy
- Erosive osteoarthritis
- Erosive osteoarthrosis
- Generalized osteoarthritis of hand
- Generalized osteoarthritis of the hand
- Heberden's node
- Heberdens nodes w arthropathy
- Heberden's nodes with arthropathy
- Left Heberdens nodes w arthropathy
- Left Heberdens nodes with arthropathy
- Nodule on finger
- On examination - hands - Heberden's nodes
- On examination - Heberden's nodes
- Osteoarthrosis generalized hand
- Right Heberdens nodes w arthropathy
- Right Heberdens nodes with arthropathy