2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 685.1
Pilonidal cyst without abscess
- Short description: Pilonidal cyst w/o absc.
- ICD-9-CM 685.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 685.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 685.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 685.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L05.91 Pilonidal cyst without abscess
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L05.92 Pilonidal sinus without abscess
- Cyst - pilonidal
- Dimple, sacral, w/o abscess
- Pilonidal cyst
- Pilonidal cyst, recurrent or chronic, without abscess
- Pilonidal cyst, recurrent or chronic, wo abscess
- Pilonidal sinus
- Pilonidal sinus without abscess
- Recurrent or chronic pilonidal cyst without abscess (disorder)
- Recurrent pilonidal cyst
- Sacral dimple
- Sacral dimple without abscess