2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 685.0
Pilonidal cyst with abscess
- Short description: Pilonidal cyst w abscess.
- ICD-9-CM 685.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 685.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 685.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 685.0: 2012 2013 2014.
- Pilonidal cyst W abscess
- Pilonidal sinus w abscess
- Pilonidal sinus with abscess
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L05.01 Pilonidal cyst with abscess
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L05.02 Pilonidal sinus with abscess