2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 685.0
Pilonidal cyst with abscess
- Short description: Pilonidal cyst w abscess.
- ICD-9-CM 685.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 685.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 685.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 685.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L05.01 Pilonidal cyst with abscess
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L05.02 Pilonidal sinus with abscess
- Pilonidal cyst W abscess
- Pilonidal sinus w abscess
- Pilonidal sinus with abscess