2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 685.1
Pilonidal cyst without mention of abscess
- Short description: Pilonidal cyst w/o absc.
- ICD-9-CM 685.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 685.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cyst - pilonidal
- Dimple, sacral, w/o abscess
- Pilonidal cyst
- Pilonidal cyst, recurrent or chronic, without abscess
- Pilonidal cyst, recurrent or chronic, wo abscess
- Recurrent or chronic pilonidal cyst without abscess (disorder)
- Recurrent pilonidal cyst
- Sacral dimple
- Sacral dimple without abscess
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L05.91 Pilonidal cyst without abscess
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L05.92 Pilonidal sinus without abscess