2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 573.9
Unspecified disorder of liver
- Short description: Liver disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 573.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 573.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 573.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 573.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K76.9 Liver disease, unspecified
- Disease of liver
- Disorder of liver (disorder)
- Hepatic veno-occlusive disease
- Liver disease
- Liver disorder in childbirth
- Liver disorder in pregnancy
- Liver disorder in pregnancy - delivered
- Liver disorder of pregnancy, after childbirth
- Postpartum liver disorder
- Veno-occlusive disease of the liver