2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 571.9
Unspecified chronic liver disease without alcohol
- Short description: Chronic liver dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 571.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 571.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 571.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 571.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K74.1 Hepatic sclerosis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K76.9 Liver disease, unspecified
- Alcoholic fibrosis and sclerosis of liver
- Alcoholic hepatic fibrosis and sclerosis
- Chronic nonalcoholic liver disease
- Hepatic fibrosis w hepatic sclerosis
- Hepatic fibrosis with hepatic sclerosis
- Hepatic sclerosis
- Nonalcoholic liver disease, chronic