2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 571.3
Alcoholic liver damage unspecified
- Short description: Alcohol liver damage NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 571.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 571.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 571.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 571.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K70.9 Alcoholic liver disease, unspecified
- Alcoholic hepatic failure
- Alcoholic liver damage
- Alcoholic liver failure
- Alcoholic liver failure w coma
- Alcoholic liver failure with coma
- Hepatic coma due to alcoholic liver failure