2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 571.2
Alcoholic cirrhosis of liver
- liver disease in alcoholics in which the normal microcirculation, the gross vascular anatomy, and the hepatic architecture have been variably destroyed and altered with fibrous septa surrounding regenerated or regenerating parenchymal nodules.
- Short description: Alcohol cirrhosis liver.
- ICD-9-CM 571.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 571.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 571.2: 2012 2013.
Convert 571.2 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 571.2: