2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 397.1
Rheumatic diseases of pulmonary valve
- Short description: Rheum pulmon valve dis.
- ICD-9-CM 397.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 397.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 397.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 397.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I09.89 Other specified rheumatic heart diseases
- Pulmonary valve disease, rheumatic
- Pulmonary valve regurgitation
- Pulmonary valve regurgitation, rheumatic
- Pulmonary valve stenosis
- Pulmonary valve stenosis, rheumatic
- Rheumatic disease of pulmonary valve
- Rheumatic pulmonary valve disease
- Rheumatic pulmonary valve insufficiency
- Rheumatic pulmonary valve regurgitation
- Rheumatic pulmonary valve stenosis
- that not specified as rheumatic (424.3)