2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 395.9
Other and unspecified rheumatic aortic diseases
- Short description: Rheum aortic dis NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 395.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 395.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 395.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 395.9: 2012 2013 2014.
- Aortic valve disease, rheumatic
- Chronic rheumatic aortic valve disease
- Rheumatic aortic valve disease
- Rheumatic aortic valve sclerosis
- Rheumatic disease of aortic valve
- Rheumatic aortic (valve) disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I06.8 Other rheumatic aortic valve diseases
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I06.9 Rheumatic aortic valve disease, unspecified