2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 390
Rheumatic fever without heart involvement
- febrile disease occurring as a delayed sequela of infections with group A hemolytic streptococci and characterized by multiple focal inflammatory lesions of the connective tissue structures, especially of the heart, blood vessels, and joints (polyarthritis), and by the presence of Aschoff bodies in the myocardium and skin.
- Short description: Rheum fev w/o hrt involv.
- ICD-9-CM 390 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 390.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 390: 2012 2013.
Convert 390 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 390: