2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 390
Rheumatic fever without heart involvement
- Short description: Rheum fev w/o hrt involv.
- ICD-9-CM 390 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 390 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 390.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 390: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I00 Rheumatic fever without heart involvement
- Migratory polyarthritis
- Rheumatic fever
- Arthritis, rheumatic, acute or subacute
- Rheumatic fever (active) (acute)
- Rheumatism, articular, acute or subacute