2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.40
- Short description: Pterygium NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 372.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 372.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.40: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H11.009 Unspecified pterygium of unspecified eye
- Amyloid pterygium
- Amyloid pterygium, both eyes
- Bilat amyloid pterygium
- Bilat pterygium
- Bilateral amyloid pterygium
- Bilateral pterygium
- L amyloid pterygium
- L pterygium
- Left amyloid pterygium
- Left amyloid pterygium (eye condition)
- Left pterygium
- Left pterygium (eye condition)
- Pterygium (eye condition)
- Pterygium, both eyes
- R amyloid pterygium
- R pterygium
- Right amyloid pterygium
- Right amyloid pterygium (eye condition)
- Right pterygium
- Right pterygium (eye condition)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 372.40
- Pterygium (eye) 372.40
- peripheral (stationary) 372.41