2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.40
- Short description: Pterygium NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 372.40 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 372.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 372.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.40: 2012 2013 2014.
- Amyloid pterygium
- Amyloid pterygium, both eyes
- Bilat amyloid pterygium
- Bilat pterygium
- Bilateral amyloid pterygium
- Bilateral pterygium
- L amyloid pterygium
- L pterygium
- Left amyloid pterygium
- Left amyloid pterygium (eye condition)
- Left pterygium
- Left pterygium (eye condition)
- Pterygium (eye condition)
- Pterygium, both eyes
- R amyloid pterygium
- R pterygium
- Right amyloid pterygium
- Right amyloid pterygium (eye condition)
- Right pterygium
- Right pterygium (eye condition)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H11.009 Unspecified pterygium of unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 372.40
- Pterygium (eye) 372.40
- peripheral (stationary) 372.41