2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.45
- ICD-9-CM 372.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 372.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.45: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H11.069 Recurrent pterygium of unspecified eye
- Bilat recurrent pterygium
- Bilateral recurrent pterygium
- Double pterygium
- L recurrent pterygium
- Left recurrent pterygium
- R recurrent pterygium
- Recurrent pterygium, both eyes
- Right recurrent pterygium
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 372.45
- Pterygium (eye) 372.40
- recurrent 372.45