2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.41
Peripheral pterygium stationary
- Short description: Periph station pterygium.
- ICD-9-CM 372.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 372.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 372.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.41: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Bilat peripheral pterygium, stationary
- Bilateral stationary peripheral pterygium
- L peripheral pterygium, stationary
- Left peripheral pterygium, stationary
- Left stationary peripheral pterygium
- Peripheral pterygium, stationary
- Peripheral pterygium, stationary, both eyes
- R peripheral pterygium, stationary
- Right peripheral pterygium, stationary
- Right stationary peripheral pterygium
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H11.049 Peripheral pterygium, stationary, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 372.41
- Pterygium (eye) 372.40
- peripheral (stationary) 372.41