2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.48
Peripheral degenerations of cornea
- Short description: Peripheral cornea degen.
- ICD-9-CM 371.48 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.48 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 371.48.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.48: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.469 Peripheral corneal degeneration, unspecified eye
- Bilat peripheral corneal degeneration
- Bilateral peripheral degeneration of corneas
- L peripheral corneal degeneration
- Left peripheral corneal degeneration
- Left peripheral degeneration of cornea
- Pellucid marginal corneal degeneration
- Peripheral corneal degeneration
- Peripheral corneal degeneration, both eyes
- Peripheral degeneration of cornea
- R peripheral corneal degeneration
- Right peripheral corneal degeneration
- Right peripheral degeneration of cornea
- Terriens corneal degeneration
- Terrien's marginal degeneration of cornea
- Marginal degeneration of cornea [Terrien's]