2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.48
Peripheral degenerations of cornea
- Short description: Peripheral cornea degen.
- ICD-9-CM 371.48 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 371.48 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat peripheral corneal degeneration
- Bilateral peripheral degeneration of corneas
- L peripheral corneal degeneration
- Left peripheral corneal degeneration
- Left peripheral degeneration of cornea
- Pellucid marginal corneal degeneration
- Peripheral corneal degeneration
- Peripheral corneal degeneration, both eyes
- Peripheral degeneration of cornea
- R peripheral corneal degeneration
- Right peripheral corneal degeneration
- Right peripheral degeneration of cornea
- Terriens corneal degeneration
- Terrien's marginal degeneration of cornea
- Marginal degeneration of cornea [Terrien's]
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H18.469 Peripheral corneal degeneration, unspecified eye