2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.58
Other posterior corneal dystrophies
- Short description: Post cornea dystrphy NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 371.58 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.58 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 371.58.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.58: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.59 Other hereditary corneal dystrophies
- Posterior corneal dystrophy
- Posterior polymorphous corneal dystrophy
- Polymorphous corneal dystrophy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 371.58
- Dystrophy, dystrophia 783.9