2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.00
- Short description: Amblyopia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 368.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 368.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.009 Unspecified amblyopia, unspecified eye
- Amblyopia (eye condition)
- Amblyopia, both eyes
- Bilat amblyopia
- Bilateral amblyopia
- L amblyopia
- Left amblyopia
- Left amblyopia (eye condition)
- R amblyopia
- Right amblyopia
- Right amblyopia (eye condition)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.00
- Amblyopia (acquired) (congenital) (partial) 368.00
- ex anopsia 368.00
- uremic - see Uremia