2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.02
- ICD-9-CM 368.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 368.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.02: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.019 Deprivation amblyopia, unspecified eye
- Bilat deprivation amblyopia
- Bilateral deprivation amblyopia
- Deprivation amblyopia, both eyes
- L deprivation amblyopia
- Left deprivation amblyopia
- R deprivation amblyopia
- Right deprivation amblyopia
- Stimulus deprivation amblyopia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.02
- Amblyopia (acquired) (congenital) (partial) 368.00
- deprivation 368.02