2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.00
- Short description: Amblyopia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 368.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 368.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Amblyopia (eye condition)
- Amblyopia, both eyes
- Bilat amblyopia
- Bilateral amblyopia
- L amblyopia
- Left amblyopia
- R amblyopia
- Right amblyopia
- An optically uncorrectable loss of visual acuity without apparent organic change or defect.
- Impairment of vision without detectable organic lesion of the eye.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H53.009 Unspecified amblyopia, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.00
- Amblyopia (acquired) (congenital) (partial) 368.00
- ex anopsia 368.00
- uremic - see Uremia