2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.59
Glaucoma associated with other lens disorders
- Short description: Glaucoma w lens dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 365.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 365.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.59: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.50X0 Glaucoma secondary to other eye disorders, unspecified eye, stage unspecified
- Aphakic glaucoma
- Glaucoma associated with lens disorder
- Glaucoma w lens disorder
- Glaucoma with lens disorder
- Lens particle glaucoma
- Phacogenic glaucoma
- Phacomorphic glaucoma