2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.52
- Short description: Pseudoexfoliat glaucoma.
- ICD-9-CM 365.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 365.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.52: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.1490 Capsular glaucoma with pseudoexfoliation of lens, unspecified eye, stage unspecified
- Bilat pseudoexfoliation glaucoma
- Bilateral pseudoexfoliation glaucoma
- L pseudoexfoliation glaucoma
- Left pseudoexfoliation glaucoma
- Pseudoexfoliation glaucoma, both eyes
- R pseudoexfoliation glaucoma
- Right pseudoexfoliation glaucoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 365.52
- Glaucoma (capsular) (inflammatory) (noninflammatory) (primary) 365.9
- pseudoexfoliation 365.52