2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.63
Glaucoma associated with vascular disorders of eye
- Short description: Glaucoma w vascular dis.
- ICD-9-CM 365.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 365.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.63: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.89 Other specified glaucoma
- Glaucoma assoc w vascular disorder
- Glaucoma assoc with vascular disorder
- Glaucoma associated with vascular disorder
- Neovascular glaucoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 365.63
- Glaucoma (capsular) (inflammatory) (noninflammatory) (primary) 365.9
- in or with