2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 353.5
- ICD-9-CM 353.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 353.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 353.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 353.5: 2012 2013 2014.
- Amyotrophy due to drug induced diabetes mellitus
- Amyotrophy due to secondary diabetes mellitus
- Amyotrophy due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Amyotrophy due to type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Amyotrophy, in diabetes type 1
- Amyotrophy, in diabetes type 2
- Diabetes, type 1 with amyotrophy
- Diabetes, type 2 with amyotrophy
- DM 1 w amyotrophy
- DM 1 w diabetic amyotrophy
- DM 2 w amyotrophy
- DM 2 w diabetic amyotrophy
- Drug induced diabetes with diabetic amyotrophy
- Drug induced DM w diabetic amyotrophy
- Parsonage Turner syndrome
- Secondary diabetes with amyotrophy
- Secondary DM w diabetic amyotrophy
- Parsonage-Aldren-Turner syndrome
- Code first any associated underlying disease, such as:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G54.5 Neuralgic amyotrophy