2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 353.4
Lumbosacral root lesions not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Lumbsacral root les NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 353.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 353.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 353.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 353.4: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G54.4 Lumbosacral root disorders, not elsewhere classified
- Left lumbosacral radiculopathy
- Left lumbosacral root lesion
- Lumbosacral root lesion
- Right lumbosacral radiculopathy
- Right lumbosacral root lesion