2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.16
Factitious disorder with predominantly psychological signs and symptoms
- Short description: Factitious dis w symptom.
- ICD-9-CM 300.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 300.16 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 300.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.16: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F44.89 Other dissociative and conversion disorders
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F68.11 Factitious disorder with predominantly psychological signs and symptoms
- Factitious disorder w psychological symptoms
- Factitious disorder with psychological symptoms
- Ganser syndrome
- Compensation neurosis
- Ganser's syndrome, hysterical