2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 269.8
Other nutritional deficiency
- Short description: Nutrition deficiency NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 269.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 269.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 269.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 269.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E63.8 Other specified nutritional deficiencies
- Carnitine nutritional deficiency
- Decreased nutritional requirement
- Deficiency of macronutrients
- Deficiency of micronutrients
- Dietary potassium - low
- Dietary sodium - low
- Dilated cardiomyopathy due to taurine deficiency
- Essential fatty acid deficiency
- Hereditary vitamin D dependency syndrome, type I
- Imbalance of constituents of food intake
- Inadequate dietary carbohydrate intake
- Inadequate dietary intake of fat
- Inadequate dietary intake of potassium
- Inadequate dietary mineral intake
- Inadequate dietary vitamin intake
- Mild hereditary spherocytosis due to spectrin deficiency
- Nutrition deficiency due to a particular kind of food
- Nutrition deficiency due to insufficient food
- Nutritional deficiency associated condition
- Nutritional imbalance